An alignment every 5,000 KM can greatly extend the life of your tires. At Tires Plus, we provide a wide range of alignment services performed by certified alignment technicians. With every wheel alignment package, we will:
- Inspect your steering and suspension system.
- Check your tire condition and air pressure.
- Adjust your camber, caster and toe angles (if adjustable) to the manufacturer's specifications. (Additional parts and labor may be necessary on some vehicles see your customer service advisor for details.)
- Road test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straightforward.
- Provide you with a printout containing your vehicles "before" and "after" alignment readings.